National Organization for Career Credentialing
Confronting the Skills Crisis And Workforce Challenges of the New World
The National Organization for Career Credentialing
is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to inform and educate individuals
and organizations interested in skills and career credentialing as a way of
improving the lives of individuals and benefitting the economy. We are supported
by public donations.
"Talent is the currency of economic development."
We actively endorse connectivity between education, economic, and workforce
development through the use of innovative approaches to education and skills training,
with a strong emphasis on career credentialing.
The NOCC provides advice, assistance, and
expertise to employers and organizations with . . .
• Innovative projects (strategic planning, representation, and partnering)
• National, state and local networking of professionals
• Marketing (ideas, materials, and information sharing)
• Presentations and group facilitation
• Grants (research, writing and editing)
• Information sharing through social media and publications
• The Career Readiness Certificate Consortium (click to learn more)